Mission: The Jefferson County Family Planning Clinic is dedicated to reducing the spread of sexually transmitted disease and the conception of unwanted pregnancies. We are committed to providing quality reproductive healthcare for women. Our belief is that every man and woman, regardless of income should have the opportunity to plan their family as they so desire. We emphasize the need for responsible attitudes toward sex and informed decision making.
Payments for services are based on a sliding scale according to household income. We ask that you bring proof of income at the time of your visit. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay. We also accept most private insurances and Medicaid.
All of our family planning services are confidential. We encourage teens to involve their parents or guardians but that decision is voluntary.
- Birth ControlEducation and Counseling about Birth Control
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera Injections
- Condoms (female/male)
- Other methods per referral
- Screening for Breast Cancer
- Pap Smear for Cancer Screening
- Infertility Counseling and Referral
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment
- Sterilization Referral for Men and Women
- Education Programs for Teens and Adults
Clients are seen by appointment.
To make an appointment call (637) 797-3737
Our days of operation are:
Monday and Wednesday-Hillsboro location
Tuesday and Thursday-Arnold location