Freedom From Smoking is a 7 week behavior modification and group support course that helps smokers learn about their smoking habit, build motivation to quit, and provides the support needed to stay quit. Classes are offered at JCHD Hillsboro & Arnold offices and Mercy Hospital Jefferson to ensure availability for county residents year-round at various locations. All classes are held weekly for seven weeks and registration is required. All classes begin at 6:00pm.
- January 10th Jefferson County Health Department - Hillsboro
- March 7th Mercy Hospital Jefferson
- May 2nd Jefferson County Health Department - Arnold
- July 11th Jefferson County Health Department - Hillsboro
- September 5th Mercy Hospital Jefferson
For additional information or to register for a class, call 636-797-3737 ext. 111.