The Methamphetamine Action Coalition (MAC) was formed in 2006 to address the problems associated with meth in Jefferson County. The coalition is dedicated to lowering the rates of meth use through education, awareness, and community collaboration. MAC sponsors community forums, provides public education and training, assesses local resources related to meth use and prevention, and connects concerned citizens with local law enforcement resources.
Confidential Tip Line (636) 797-6467
Make your voice heard about the meth problem in Jefferson County
- Share your ideas for solutions
- Learn about current meth prevention efforts, local treatment facilities, and law enforcement strategies to combat meth.
- Read the Jefferson County Meth Resource Guide
- Schedule a presentation/training for your agency or group. Contact Us
1818 Lonedell Rd.
Arnold, MO 63010
Current MAC Members
- Jefferson County Health Department
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Department
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- Jefferson County Community Partnership
- MO National Guard Counterdrug Task Force
- Jefferson County Drug Court
- University of Missouri Extension
- Kids Hope United
- Windsor Pride
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Our Lady's Inn
- St. Louis City Childrens Division
- Advanced Psychiatric Services
- Jefferson County Children's Division
- Jefferson County P.R.I.D.E
- Jefferson County Juvenile Office
- COMTREA, Inc.
- Jefferson County Journal
- Jefferson County Municipal Enforcement Group (M.E.G)