Planning for any emergency or disaster is important to keeping your family safe during a disaster. Below are links to sources of information on how to prepare for an emergency and what to do if a disaster strikes.
- Ready.Gov - From The U.S. Dept. of Homeland Defense
- Check out this excellent book on family preparedness by Senator Bill Frist
- American Red Cross - "Terrorism: Planning for the Unexpected"
- American Red Cross - "Family Disaster Supply Kit"
- "Are You Ready?" A Guide To Citizen Preparedness from FEMA
- "Shelter-In-Place": What To Do In The Event of a Chemical Spill/Incident