If you become sick and are concerned about your health, please seek treatment from your physician. A physician will be able to identify specific problems and request specialized testing to determine your illness.

If you believe you are sick from something you ate or drank (such as from a picnic, BBQ, restaurant, etc.) you can contact the health department directly at (636) 282-1010.

Before you call, think about the things you ate and drank over the last several days, not just your last meal. Also try to identify other places you have been and people you have been around. Although difficult to identify a specific problem from an isolated case, this information will help point out areas of concern and precautionary measures that can be taken to protect general public health.

If the situation requires it, we have the ability to collect certain samples to be analyzed by the State Public Health Laboratory for communicable disease prevention and control.

Contact us for more information.